Expedited USA visa for Spanish citizens

Planning a trip to the United States is an exciting endeavor, and for Spanish citizens, the beauty and diversity of the US are just a plane ride away. Think of the sprawling urban landscapes like New York City, the sun-kissed beaches of California, and the historical tapestry of cities like Boston and Philadelphia. As you prepare for your adventure to the Land of the Free, understanding the visa requirements and how to obtain travel authorization efficiently is a crucial step.

For Spanish citizens, the process of obtaining travel authorization is simplified thanks to the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). This program allows travelers from VWP countries, including Spain, to enter the United States for tourism, business, or while in transit, for up to 90 days without needing to obtain a traditional visa. Instead, Spanish citizens can apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA), which is a quicker and less cumbersome process. This article will guide you on how to expedite your US visa – or more accurately, your ESTA – ensuring your travel plans are as smooth as your flight across the Atlantic.

Understanding the ESTA for Spanish Citizens

The ESTA is an automated system that determines the eligibility of visitors to travel to the United States under the VWP. It is not a visa, but a required travel authorization for VWP travelers arriving by air or sea. It’s important to note that while ‘Expedited US visa’ is a common search term, what Spanish citizens actually need is an expedited ESTA.

Eligibility Criteria for ESTA

  • Must be a citizen or eligible national of a VWP country.
  • Intend to stay in the US for 90 days or less.
  • Plan to travel for business, pleasure, or while in transit.
  • Have a valid passport legally issued by a VWP country.
  • Possess a return or onward ticket (if you are arriving by air or sea).

Benefits of ESTA for Spanish Travelers

  • No need to visit the US Embassy or Consulate to apply.
  • Application is quick and can be completed online.
  • Responses to the ESTA application are typically received within 72 hours.

Validity and Duration

An approved ESTA is valid for two years from the date of authorization, or until the passport expires, whichever comes first. This means you can make multiple trips to the US without having to reapply, as long as each stay does not exceed 90 days.

How to Expedite Your ESTA Application?

If your travel date is fast approaching and you need to secure your travel authorization promptly, you’re in luck. The ESTA application process is already a quick one, but if time is of the essence, there are expedited options available to ensure you get your travel authorization as fast as possible.

Expedited Processing Steps

  1. Fill out our easy-to-use online application form. The application takes about 10 minutes. Make sure to have your passport handy.
  2. Submit & Pay for your application. We accept all payment types. PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay & Credit Card.
  3. Get your ESTA emailed to you within 72hrs. We’ll email you your approved travel authorisation and that’s it, you’re ready to go!

For exceptional cases where you need your ESTA approval faster than the standard processing time, you can select from our two expedited processing options at checkout. These options are designed to prioritize your application within our system, so you can receive your travel authorization in time for your trip.

Why Choose eVisaUS for Your ESTA?

Here at eVisaUS, we understand the urgency that sometimes accompanies travel plans. Whether you’re traveling for an impromptu business meeting or a last-minute getaway, we streamline the application process with our easy-to-navigate platform and clear instructions. Our service includes:

  • A user-friendly application portal.
  • Secure processing of your personal information and payment.
  • Customer support for any inquiries about your application.
  • Expedited options for urgent travel needs.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to print my ESTA?

It’s not mandatory to print your ESTA as it is electronically linked to your passport. However, we recommend that you carry a printed copy as a backup and for your personal records.

Can I extend my stay in the US beyond 90 days with an ESTA?

No, you cannot extend your stay beyond 90 days under the VWP. If you need to stay longer, you will need to obtain a different type of visa.

What if my passport expires before my ESTA?

If your passport expires, your ESTA becomes invalid. You will need to reapply for an ESTA if you get a new passport, even if the previous ESTA has not yet expired.


Your trip to the United States should be about the excitement of exploring a new destination, not the stress of obtaining travel authorization. For Spanish citizens, the ESTA simplifies the process, making the journey to the US as effortless as possible. Remember, before planning your activities and packing your bags, ensure that you have your travel authorization in order with eVisaUS. That way, the only thing you’ll need to worry about is whether to hit the shops of Fifth Avenue or the beaches of Miami first. Apply here to get your ESTA and start your American dream adventure.

Share this...